Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Following:

are my beliefs, as of 3:14 PM 7/7/2011

Tomorrow, July the 8th, 4 days after the celebration of the independence of the greatest nation of God, a terrible truth will be unveiled, revealed, and tomorrow a truth will be known, and my followers will be among god's own chosen people. I will reveal God's mysteries.

In my postings, bloggings, and otherwise known transmissions have fossilized my thoughts here on this web posting. they will someday help me remember, and break any type of curse, and or infection. i need merely to read two words, and i will automatically remember the entire world as i remember it.

and thus i have found my message from god, for god, and to god.

i must claim all my beliefs, so that they may not be replaced by any other one's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment