Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clearer.

God is explaining to me that I had to figure it out one way or another. That my race is trying to get a message out to me:

As he lay dying, Moctezuma II had a wondrous vision. He told it to Tula, his favorite daughter. Later, she told it to the Tezcucan noble Iztlilzochitl, who recorded it:

"To the world I have said farewell. I see its vanities go away from me one by one.. Last in the train and most loved, most glittering is power, and in its hands I see my heart. A shadow creeps over me, darkening all without, but brightening all within, and in the brightness, lo, I see my people and their future! "The long, long cycles, two, four, eight, pass away, and I see the tribes newly risen, like the trodden grass, and in their midst a Priesthood and a Cross. An age of battle more, and lo! There remains the Cross, but not the priests; in their stead is Freedom and God. "I know the children of the Aztecs, crushed now, will live, and more after ages of wrong suffered by them, they will rise up, and take their place --- a place of splendor --- amongst the deathless nations of the earth. What I was given to see was revelation. Cherish these words, O Tula; repeat them often, make them a cry of the people, a sacred tradition; let them go down with the generations, one of which will, at last, understand the meaning of the words FREEDOM And GOD, now dark to my understanding; and then, not till then, will be the new birth and new career."


-the Aztecs


I am a first-born Mexican American, and God is speaking to me, he is saying that the Mexican people should return south, that we have found the person that needed to inhale the God's drugs. the Mexican Cartels can now recede, I am here. I am alive, and I am awaken. everything is true. God, freedom, and true happiness are his only mandates.


Ask me a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment