Thursday, May 26, 2011

notice

Remember, the things people have taught us in the past. For example, the branch davidians have taught us that any thought of or belief in God will be subject to scrutiny, and it will scare the elements of the NWO that wish to stop all thoughts of God. Agencies like the ATF, the FBI, are all imposers of imperial rule on its people. I foresee myself having to battle with them as well.

The Spanish Inquisition comes to mind.

And what would be the position of the church in all of this? DISbelief. any thoughts outside of the teachings of the church will be met with such disbelief that anyone, even Jesus himself claiming to be a man close to God would be quickly dealt with by the forces of evil that reside in both church and government.

In our world there are two entities, The Management, and The Ownership.

Government is the Management, and Religion is the Ownership.

When they begin to unite and the line of separation of church and state becomes blurred, Satan is allowed to enter.

I do admit, I fear a branch-davidian end to my future, so for that reason I will allow God to speak for himself and confirm my validity. I will not be posting for 7 days. I will give him a chance to show you the truth. In 7 days, thats by next thursday, something will happen to convince us all that I am telling the truth. I wish all believers will open their eyes to the truth, and I hope that these 7 days will be found to be a period of revelation.

Good Luck. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment