Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The 14th Infantry Regiment Was God's Regiment.

You know that now. You've read, because they are both sides of the story, while they both once fought for God, like in Vietnam, when they would still wear White to surrender with, There are connections to God in every Aspect of my life. Little Secrets that I could tell each and every one of you, and know that you have all had the same experience as me, That you, and only you would know, as true, between you and God. That's why there is a response in your mind for every question that seems to fit the profile of God. That's why movies, games, books, images, television, all mean something to you, because you can imagine yourself in them. and what God would think if he saw you doing that, and knew that you were an oppressed person of many, you are the 99.99% of evil that rules the world, but we all just figured out that if we can get his audience, we too can be saved?? You never need to know who on Earth this man was, but just know that you will have merely a sliver of choice? If I ask you one question, and your answer determined whether or not you got into Heaven, what would you ask? because you know, once i answer this question, that's it, you just have to believe in me forever and ever. So pick wisely, but what would be the one question you would ask me, just before you die, and you know it, but you get to see the rest of the world through everyone elses eyes up to the same point that you reach when you imagine? I will ask this of many of you, but I must answer your question soon, because the apocalypse might be coming nearer to your realization than you thought. That is how you believe in me, and become one with the heavens. Most of the Heaven's Gate people knew it. Your God is whatever you want him to be, but don't let him be regulated among you, he is one. You don't have to know, You can continue the way you want, No? so be it. Here we go. Try and Raise your lightsaber. Do it now, stop typing. Im not really here, Im not really me. Most of you will imagine me, and send me money blindly, others will seek me out, but that is no way to find me. The best way i have figured out how, is just to click on the links in my blog, and just keep clicking them, and I can imagine you, and what your question would be, and answer it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment