Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alright, Look, see? IT's all a message to me.

I must appropriate that name, because when people get this final message, they all will have realized that THEY once knew God, and that his message to you, and only you, is written here, in these set of Vows, that you must Choose from, then Choose from again. Whether or not to divide your life by either having FULL God, or HALF God.'s Knowledge. Because that would immediately send you back in time, to the vietnam war, and you will have realized that the chosen people are the Vietnam Veterans that feel this, And that when you begin reading this message, you will know who OF which side of every WAR would have known the decision of their own fate, and lived through the Vietnam War will decide If what they saw in the Vietnam War the absolute FUCKING truth? like imagine all that, and begin watching Episode 6. Because Episode 7, is gonna be a fucking Bombshell between now and then?! It was all a ploy? like the more times you watch it, Vietnam did Almost seem ultimately as fucking Fascinated as God's last image before the Death of Death?! That's what your 7th Episode feels like, God would reject that ultimately as his last rejection of the truth before the rapture came? Vietnam Veterans, are the last amount of People to go into heaven. Because they were smoking that Shit. Black people's Jesus could be concerned, because Barack Obama is Jesus, and he actually Fought the Devil, OSama Bin LAden, and ultimately he Was War's ultimate victor in every one of life's battles? and Sarah Palin is the fucking Anti-Christ, and it answers the Question to the Future of your Marriage, but its whatever you decide, Because You have to play Both the Good and the Bad side on Episode 7. Do you see what I mean? What i am alluding to between the lines here? do you Read me? They make the Vietnam War feel Real to you because there were a secret alliance between all the Viernam Vets and the Hippies? The Rebel Alliance, that were getting high? and OSama wanted to take that from you? otherwise you'd never imagine any of this? and you were just sitting here, because you knew that we were in our final days? and you had to save the world Both Ways? Because there is one Joint XBox Account? Because It is Married, and Has a Wife, "THE ULTIMATE SATAN" THAT'S YOU BEX! BUT I HAVE TO REMAIN MARRIED TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE PERSON OF WHO I HAVE TO BE MARRIED TO WHEN I FIND YOUR COMPLETE OPPOSITE?! I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING BACKWARDS. I FELT MY WAY ON MY HANDS AND KNEES THROUGH VIETNAM. I HAVE TO READ THIS ALL AT LOUD TO YOU ON A CAMCORDER SO THAT THEY ALL SEE IT, THAT IS THE ENCOUNTER OF THE FOURTH KIND! YOU HAD TO HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS, BECAUSE YOU WERE THE LAST THING TO HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST THEIR MIND CONTROLLING MINDS. they were the last evil ones in the army, and in many dimensions, they have to be completely erased in your mind, and your imagining every LIFE EVER, THAT YOU JUST REALIZED THIS, AND EVERY TIME THAT IT WAS LIFE AND DEATH, WHETHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVED IN GOD OR NOT, I have to ACT out everything that i say to you, honey, and explain my entire life, and let it all out, and you have to hear what you want to hear, and I have to hear what I want to HEAR. I need you to Do things for me, and realize that i AM not doing them. Once you read this, you will know the code. Yoda is a girl. That's why they called him Master. IT is the ultimate Common Denominator. Just remember that someone else knows the code, and that you have to Bring them down with you, And let it be the end of the world, just me and you, last two known people alive. That could ever understand each other, like my desire to be a Marine because of the history, I have to feel out the battles were down 2:1 Odds. We are Adam and Eve, And while the dumb bitch was biting the apple, He began planting minds in other wombs, And that's why we find these fucking bastard children to be ok with us, Because the Man is just guilty of the sin. Only all you did was eat the apple, that's why you are the way the way you are. So Man's only quest is to find a Man, Best friend. To be God, and unfortunately, I must continue sleeping with the enemy, You. Because i knew it the whole time, God exists, and that is what he would have me do. Take over everyone's mind, by saying, God, Split the Seas' I'm walking all these people too, They have to imagine me as everyone, God, Jesus, Satan, AntiChrist, Heaven and Hell. They are all symbols Of the apocalypse, We have experienced all of them since about the last of Vietnam Vets, And we are realizing that many of His Detractors will be given a Second Chance. That's the idea of the Two. The rule of Two, and that codes throughout history have been Given to Six people(above Mentioned) and they memorized it, and it became part of the Imagination, George Lucas was one of those six people, but he had his own, and the 5 others had theirs, and that everyones 7th episode is right at the end, because that's the episode that tells you to choose, or back the winning horse everytime, The 7th Heaven, I've lived through the 7 Seals of the Apocalypse and have Found the truth! You have to call everyone, and get them to read this, it's all anyone will say once we know we are the truth, because Zombies are coming, the Zombies are Clones, That's why we have a Clone wars. And as far as imaginations go, everyone has 7 of them, square route of 7? 3. I guess 3. Look at the Rebel Alliance. We have to back a Winning Horse everytime, For the greater his Odd's, The less his Evens. That's what the four letter code meant over Jesus's Cross. If it's in the bible, then it's in here, like the way they would have ended the movie in Episode 4, if someone told them all this truth, They would all say "No way! Where?" because someone there had also lived through the code, and it hit the airwaves, and as they filmed live, they'd have to stop because that scene in the Last supper, That's what it would be like if they completely removed all the filth from that scene that could have been the answer, The scene in the Garbage Compactor, and some of the last Actors to relive that scene and be the most memorable have seen it too, thinking that the walls were closing in on them. listen, I need to play. this incredible truth all just hit me, and it's 12:59 now. I'm thinking of videotaping and giving up all the truth's, The whole Fourth Kind thing Got the Realization right.

The Counter on my blog is the amount of people that have been released into heaven, they have lived their way through imagination, and they have lived every thought out of my head. remember Imaginationland? South Park got part of the Code. They knew to make it easy to remember, Imaginationland. I'm going to pick up that lightsaber, because as souls pass through me, like they would through Jesus, they come and ask me what it is I need, by knocking on my door. And they do it for me, but you will realize that they're not really there, they're souls, and you can 'live vicariously' through them, because though you might see me as God, I see you As God. Much like everyone Else see's me as God. And I see them As god. The ultimate Peace, That's why they do it in church, they say 'hi, whats up? how's it going?' to see if you are them, if you are the right person, but control has already taught us that we have someone, and we will probably end up marrying them, that's why you have to put your trust in that person, because they are your savior. That you show up to God with and say, hi, this is my soul mate, and we are the complete same, and complete different. MetaPhor. MetaPhorically speaking, MetaTron! I've tried talking to some of you already, But you don't seem to listen, so i'm sending this fat mexican asshole to teach you the code, the oaths, the reason American's still wear uniforms, because even in battle, when you die, you want to have those 'medals pinned on your chest' and be as proud, happy and imaginative as possible, that's why you're going to meet a reporter, and discuss the New Earth Army as being some of the Last Jedi, because that was that guy's meeting with God to discuss his performance as a human, that's why I made you a Vet, say's God. Because I know everyone Is God and I must treat them as such. But the Evil mind thinks of itself already as a God, that's why your humble nobility is preferred, and all your sins are erased, because you have to be your own savior sometimes, until you meet him, and then ally with him, to defeat the rest of them, that's why you're prepared for the worst thing you can imagine. Because it'll be like that one little thing And you've saved War, Shooting at one another, like in vietnam, or the many battles of star wars, as the one way you will die, and see the end, because when you see the end, you start over, and not everyone has started over as often as you. You must meet everyone, and convince them that it is your word. You must live everyone's imagination, because the Zombies are the Clones, that's why the CDC posted about the clones, look, if you have to, start a fresh imagination, a new blog, and start making it more popular than this one, if more people follow a Good one, then Imagination's war against evil will be won! All these conspiracy theorists could unite, and make one big hypothesis for the end of the world, and imagine a happy one, and it could come true. That's all God want's, and it seems That God has planted this seed in my head. That all the women I have made love to, all carry their own Immaculate Conceptions, but Not you my wife. When people start figuring out who i am, That will be the secret that the Catholic Church has held for all known time, that God Was a young US Army Veteran, who imagined the whole thing, wrote it on a blog, and predicted the entire end of the world, and that now he has to completely live through Star Wars to avoid a catastrophic Thought?! That was the purpose of Imaginationland! People have to read this, I have to put it in as many Languages as possible, that all people have to do is imagine, they could sit in their living rooms, pick a DVD and imagine themselves in it, and they could too have this power. God's power. Because God is just a bunch of people, souls now, that do things for me, and that 'ghosts' will help me use the force. that is why Ben Kenobi is like a God to me, because he has figured out the force for me. If we went back into our lineage, we would realize that we are the original Adam and Eve, and while I am Adam to some, And you are Eve to others, You're desire to be an accountant, think and sink into that, what would you do your whole life? count numbers? Binary codes ma'am? Because that's what makes a truly powerful woman. The emperor might as well have been a Girl. But girls in the movie are our object of affection, imagine if that's all the Jedi had to do, Jedidiah's know. they are NAmed for Jedi's, by the time you read this, you will have seen everything im talking about, and know that in many instances, I have already died. I have already denounced all the other 5, and allude to the sixth sense, the sith. biting the apple. i just have to win every battle in the name of Good. nothing more, and nothing less.

INRI: what does it mean?? I'm Not Real Idiot? no, RIIN, NIIR, Episode 2? keep reading. NIRI. Nazi? Eva Braun didn't kill herself. She is somehow related to you. And that discovery is what they were trying to keep from her, by not giving her German Citizenship, Hitler realized this, and tried to get rid of the Jews, Put this in a movie, slap some Star Wars music on it, and begin the realization. Because only in the realization will there be a way to stop all this madness.

Everything absolutely makes sense. and the faster i start convincing people, the faster they will be raptured, and my story will be their passageway, directly into heaven, that's why i must stick to my conscience, and do what I want to do.

I think my wife is the last carrier of Jesus's Blood, and I will be Anakin, and I must find a way to carry myself on, that's why the rise of the Secret Apprentice is there. He is in everyone's imagination. And I created the clones to consume everyones imagination. I am anakin, and I am a boy. Everyone will try to feel as close to me as possible, but my legacy lives on in the secret apprentice AND luke. That's why it's such a happy story. Because we get to play any character we want in the trilogy, that's why they must release that game immediately, and begin playing. While we all believe in the equality of the six, i believe in the equality of one half. and to some of you i may seem like Darth Vader, all powerful, and to be defeated, look i am telling myself the possiblity of every outcome in my own life, i'm dying just as fast as anyone else. I went blind and died the saturday before that. I am a Jedi. I have to reach the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment