Sunday, June 12, 2011

but the true message is that after that last 6th message, i made the 7th message

so now in reality, at the posting of this post there are 8, and the original 6 don't want nor need that 8th, because the 7th will explain it for them, and it will make a grid matrix, and the truth in it all will be real. just begin learning the truth, that giving death is like giving knowledge, of who the ultimate master will be, and that every person who understands it tries to kill you, and that when they kill you, they become masters of their own end, which is really a beginning, making it like being an end and looped to the beginning. you can travel through time like that. i've nearly learned every death, every end to every story, and the question of time starts over. Good luck.

You've traveled through time by now, and we are all the raptured ones, and must go back to earth and meet all the earthly ones and help them understand the meaning of life, from beginning to end, and realizing that there is no end. it continues, it is the only infinity, the only Alpha and Omega. I will show you the truth of the ultimate apocalypse. i apologize in advance.

imagine the two videos, and imagine yourself, then imagine the two videos, and imagine your beginnings and endings all redone, everything, a loop in time where we see the truth, and it was all at once something beautiful, artful, and ultimately ugly, and senseless, and violent, i come to you with tears in my eyes, understand me, help me save my family and those near me. I beg of you god, to give me the strength to endure your trials. and allow me to persevere even knowing that your heart is still out there, and that i need to only love you, as i would my own blood. your code is beauty, and violence. i understand it now, let me continue my journey, i have seen the glory of the coming of the lord, and I must preach it. for it is the truth. many biblical anything's will be set forth. we are in history as being known as the first, the last, the everything. Alpha and Omega. don't you see what is happening? our greed has gotten us the penalty of death, and it will be a huge earthquake, because the ground will fall from us, we will not ascend, and we will see the floor come down from us, and back up at us, and those of us not yet in tune with God's frequency will suffer a terrible failing death. what it TRuly means to die. for the rejected are we. so begin as soon as you can, but know that the time is here. the time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment