Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I' know, ive been to war.

You and me God are watching the premises of the six films, or yet another option to your rapture, You all wear a costume, You, dystopians versus Utopians. God loves the Utopians. because he can teach you the code. You must listen, and recreate every imagination to his mind, just begin imagining everything, It can be either good or bad, but one needs the other. Your mind will enter the 'matrix' like code. where you just imagine the binary system. This intelligence they had in the year 15. the original 8 Partitions. episodes 1, 2, 3. Iraq was in the end the ultimate place you just had to BE, to get into heaven. And it makes you like a booster rocket. IT runs out of fuel, and says, go on, Save Thyself, your Best friend says. and begin imagining. My idea of imagining is sitting here, in my condition, at its present state, being the ultimate code into getting into heaven. And all he had to do was less than what he did?! Do you know how many times I was serious about Killing myself? You should've known. This isn't a suicide note! Don't begin to even imagine that! You have to begin imagining yourself in as many lives at as many times in life every story, every variable. Feel it all, imagine it, and begin doing what I have told you to do before. Find me and I can give you part of the answer, take what you want, get what you know, and help out as many as you can. It's like the two Babies said, as they babbled to each other: Hey, well if its down to a number lottery, sure ill fight for whatever number I think is right. and you begin reading the odds, and as these odds increase, you have to print them on paper, and every person ever must choose a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment