Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So the new God is for another one of my realities.

And that is that Fort Benning was always a battlefield in and of itselfs, because you got some of the last vietnam training there was to get, and it was fucking awesome, and the danger was fucking intoxicating Because the Cadences you sing at Fort Benning are the same ones you'd sing marching into battle knowing that the lowest points in your life will be explained in the movie Stripes. There are so many I myself am one of six main characters in Stripes, they are six of my realities, and they all understand the truth, because every imagination ever is grown exponentially, I know that my senior drill sergeant was The one true God. I have to tell the story of basic training. That is the truest thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment