Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The DaVinci Code is Met

What the DaVinci Code Claims, Is True, Because Forrest Gump Is Ultimately God. And you had to have felt everything He Felt. And that's how he would have saved you. Because John The Baptist's Totem Is his Finger, Because he's a Funny MotherFucker.

Nicky Mata.

You know me, I am Your Jesus, And this whole time, I've been your Friend, I am God, And you are my Jesus, Because I will Lead you through the Vietnam War when We get High, So for some That fact wont be true, but for some it will, because Nicky prayed for me not to go to Hell, that He would go for me, and He did, and I lived my entire life for his honor, and he is perhaps my perfect pair, or my HORRIBLE enemy? Who knows, I am taking God's Side some of you might say, and that would be the beginning of your absolutely imagined Heaven. the 7th Heaven, Whatever youre perfect Heaven Was, this is it. Because they all reply to each other. all these possibilities have been played out, and the DaVinci Code explains what's about to happen, It's all about to End. The World really is going to end, and some of us are starting to see our ends, whether by death, or horrible realization of all the truth, because it's over. It is confirmed, and the clock is clicking, and the only way to get out of it, is to get on the alien spaceship? It's too many times confirmed as being one of the most popular ones. All your souls are being decided now, and it's coming, like the wave of a nuclear bomb. That's what happens. You see God's Face before you Die, but some of us don't just see him and die, some of us he leaves to make a mark on the world after he tells us, and we have to die, and change the world, and this is the longest amount of time that God has saved for you. Earth was once As it is now. and My Realization Was Heard, and it would ReStart Time, Because There are too many of us. And now Apple is trying to keep everyones thoughts to reimagine it as filler material when time no longer exists? So try to watch as many Reality TV Programs As possible, for they will tell you a truth. Heed the word. I know who Adam and Eve will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment