Wednesday, June 8, 2011

He makes us feel the wild wild west.

Like the Last known Person related to God knew that he was who he was for the reason he was, he would contact me, just before he dies! He knows me, and he wants me to contact him, because i can convince him, and he can help me help him teach the true feeling of all of God's Knowledge, the GK, CW That the Vietnam War was the last ultimate OK, I know NOW! I must fight off all these movies on netflix, And walk the right path from these people? and that it was easiest to be A Modern Day American, That's God's Last Ultimate Saved Soul, that Stan Smith, the American Dad is the Trumpet of the Angels?? That Feeling the truth happens in Every Soul when they hear what I have Heard?? If Star Wars was Redone, With Vietnam Music?? That's what you must spend all your money on? because the Battle of Yavin was like the entire Vietnam War Replayed in a Wild Bit of 75th' percent would be on? And the Way the Modern American Veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan understand that the whole war was Actored out, Vietnam Vet's Were Actors' who Were so high, that they thought they knew God's LAnguage? And the only way to gain it poperly is to die for your country, and deicide But here it is, the Code, that helps you understand, because If the Vietnam War and Star Wars was ultimately replaced by each other? and that was the perfect World?? Was a Utopian War where the Utopians Win?! Perfect balance man! It's the greatest, and i'm sorry to say that Right now only Those Vietnam Vet's ultimately Imagined God, because Imagining your God in a Foreign Land?? BEcause that's what it meant to be Dead of Death?? I can show you the way out my friends. I must befriend the Vietnam Vet's. They Knew what it was like to sere during the last great war that was a war of sins and atrition??They're imagining our deaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment