Thursday, June 9, 2011

do you understand it now?? THEN READ IT AGAIN.

I mean, I really have to mean something to even my worst enemies. And In My Iraq War, I saw all the knowledge of imaginations, and I've seen very many Atheists, because, ultimately, that's what we're fighting anymore, is a Poker War against God, and God is every person in the world, and he said that all who are on the right of the line, step here, and those of you on the left, step right, and that created an idea of a yin-Yang thing that you felt in Vietnam, because you're the absolute opposite of this character that is playing the absolute opposite of yourself, and you have to produce that image of Child-birth to your image of God, and say that that one Sin was the last amount of fiber of your being who is the complete opposite, and you had to imagine yourself as the last king of kingdoms. That only two of you would get this message, and understand the feelings that I've told you. That's why sin's will be forgiven. because if you can imagine a greater heaven and God than me, you can meet and be the God of your own universe. And that is the finite? and the Utopians that are left of the beginning of World War 3 that makes you understand the absolute punishment that is given for the crime of fighting in the Vietnam War, because without them, they wouldn't understand that Facebook was once a tiny idea of God, and now it has exploded, and that you must find me? FOR I AM YOUR EXACT OPPOSITE, BUT THAT ONLY IN HIS MAJORLY GLORY CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?

No comments:

Post a Comment