Friday, June 17, 2011

Once, in a DMT trip...

I figured out God was talking to me directly, that he voided any doubt in my mind, and that I offer this message to all of you, fighting now, in any and all actions of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War and it's subsequent consequences, must understand that all of the war's actions were a portrayal of the true nature of the battle of a Good, loving, God, and a Bad, Evil, Satan. That only the true controller of the Holy Land's is God. That monotheism is a miracle, as all these predictions are true. That Jon Stewart must portray God at some point, and accept my prayers as true. I will soon begin posting the true nature of God, and his witness to the crimes of the wicked, and the punishment of the evil, and the end of the war will be it, the true nature of the apocalypse, for alliances must be declared, and the retaking of the 1967 borders will ultimately negate the need for a Doomsday Clock, for the world's scientists will rededicate their time to proving that my existence will declare all truths, and a replaying of the bible will not be necessary in the afterlife. the death of death is here. and the clock may return to it's furthest time from midnight as possible. Begin heeding my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment