Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This is it, ABSOLUTEFUCKINGRAGE is right.

It's a fucking War. Between Good and Evil, and It's the first that they fight for the Glory of God. Because All I needed was the lineage for it? I was a Tenth Mountaineer. The 9 Stories of the Stars, And reposed with the Story of Middle Earth, Will be the ultimate Answer, and then, and only then can you realize, that I was absolutely right?! It'll be a Code. The Code is the Matrix in your ACU's. And it is the answer to God's ultimate Knowledge, so The believers will be the last ever to doubt God that way that most Humanity does? Because theyre a Race. The Medieval Warfare we see in the Last Centurion? Netflix users, it's streaming instantly for your benefit. As you read this, I am watching, and I have the realizeation that The Story of the Last Centurion will be the last American Unit to be Holy during the UnHoly War? You must understand the principles behind the story. I hope you are ready for the next Frame of Reference. The next level down the Inception Ladder? Imagine that God presented his idea of the apocalypse upon your mind, and you believed every unbelievable fact? Imagine that was what it felt like to get all of his knowledge? It's like Anakin Discovering using the Force on Tattooine from Episode I? Imagine that? the truth is your wife might like to see you in the position of the Knight's mind? That's what it will feel like when my truth becomes EVERYONE's truth??

No comments:

Post a Comment