Monday, June 27, 2011

oh my god,

Pandorum is the idea. It's a code, like if the world began rotating a lot fucking faster. you'd be stuck in the age that you were in. I am watching Transcendent Man by Ray Kurzweil.

That is my out, I need to watch The Pianist. It might tell of a future for me, or a hell for you. so I said in my head, Ray kurzweil. And i was like, i completely understand his formula. and his formula is his way. its his code. and the only person who really understands the da vinci code, is da vinci. its like their totem. their sign that if you go into this deep sleep, you start invading other peoples dreams. and if that person says, hey, i dreamed about you last night, it's like their saying, hey you are my god. because you will believe that you did what you thought you'd do in THEIR dream. see? death isn't death. it's like a form of rapture. because imagine that in side everyone of our minds is a small universe. and that as it rotates, it creates weight, basically we digest information, and our minds are antimatter. and when the mind is full, the 10-90 brain percentage, is complete, then you 'die' but you're body is the only thing that stops. nothing else does. it's beautiful. and people like knowing that they're guaranteed consciousness, that they're close to knowing all of the world's secrets, and that when they do, they will rule, and only the victor will write the history. see?? we've been imagining it all, if we all imagine that there is no AIDS, religion, nations, laws, borders, limits, laws, regulations, bibles, then only then can truth and happiness be achieved. it's so weird. the singularity point that Ray talks about is when the robots take over, and we become the slave-laborers, and they will be the masters.

It's all enough to gasp now and say I need to start developing my beliefs and start fighting for them. It's the end of the world, and we've been left behind. It's been the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment