Sunday, June 26, 2011

America.

This isn't my version of America. Where is my America? Where is the freedom and hope? Where are all the real Americans? Where did all the decency go? My country has been invaded by useless people. The Kim Kardashians, Glenn Becks, Donald Trumps, Sarah Palins, and all these other people that don't produce goods or services. They simply make money for being themselves. These completely vapid, overpaid, inbred idiots are the face of our country. America is in a sad state. We're laying down and taking it, we're bleeding like a stuck pig, we're Rome in its death throes. If this were Star Wars, we're only on the third episode. Our 'hero' has fallen to the darkside, and we wont have 'a new hope' for another 20 years. We're sitting on our asses here. Actually, Americans are sitting on their asses, I don't think I'll be considering myself American much longer. War is the only way I can describe it all. It's war, between classes, race, religions, governments, and ourselves. We've all sold out, given up what we once believed to be right. No one seems to think of it as having a spine anymore. People have a price. Capitalism can't survive, because money will always end up losing its value.

I can't stand this country anymore. It isn't hot dogs and race cars any more. It's taxes and unemployment rates.

Why aren't more people pissed off?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. What you said here is so true. I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete