Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Absolute Opposite of my Blog:

Debunking Christianity. They're the only one's I'm Following. But No-One Is following me. We shall see. Start Watching all these apocalyptic 2012 movies, you'll understand the need for help. And sound the Alarms. It's prison Riots, Zombie apocalypse's, Demon Children, Evil Empire, Tall Tower of Power, Because That' was the Macho Man's message! Is to die, living as fucking Hardcore insane as you can, because, I'm your friend, and I will now make a video, wearing my Hijab, my Shemagh, my Yammakuh, Wearing my Christianity necklace, and proclaiming myself to be the one and only Follower to the righteous path of God. Because Time isn't Running out, it's rewinding! find your totem so that you may reincarnate as you lie! Seek all of God's Knowledge, and thou shalt know thy truth. It's Time, and we are about to end. Humanity is the end. 2012 is just the beginning of a new world. And you must keep it as utopian as possible, and call for peace on all sides, or risk the great loss. So many books point to the truth, and yet they lie closed, not open for reception, not one unlike the bible, though it may be construed as written backwards. It will all be destroyed, and the meek shall inherit the earth, and the end is no longer near, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment